What we treat
Common Conditions Treated.
Chiropractic is a safe, non-invasive and drug-free form of health care. Millions of people have benefitted from the effective relief that chiropractic care provides.
While Chiropractors are commonly known for treating back and neck problems, chiropractic can provide relief for many other musculoskeletal problems such as knee or hip problems, headaches and joint pains.
Some of the common conditions treated include:
- Low back pain and stiffness
- Neck pain and stiffness
- Shoulder girdle pain relating to spinal dysfunction
- Cervicogenic headaches or headaches arising from the neck
- Prevention of migraines
- Generalised aches and pains (e.g. Joint pains, muscle spasms, cramps)
- Knee pain and hip pain from osteoarthritis (as an adjunct to core OA treatments and exercise)